As I’m getting ready to celebrate a very belated 30th birthday / housewarming party on Saturday, I found it quite hard to find some elegant and grown-up party supplies. There isn’t a lot out there, that isn’t wedding or baby shower-themed, both of which I wouldn’t want to imply at my party.
Fortunately, I found some party supplies that weren’t neither, but rather grown up, so nothing stands in the way of my party.
In case, you are planning a grown-up party as well, here are my favorite party supplies and suppliers:
1) You can never go wrong with colored paper balls as the basis of your decoration.
5) These chalkboard balloons can be designed as you please. They are a fun way of indicating the place of the bar or buffet or show the way to the party. If you want rather readily made balloons, Dawanda-shop glücksschauer offers a variety of caligraphed ballons for any occasion.
6) Okay, they might be a bit specifically themed, but I find these little paper ice-cream cones adorable.
7) Confetti is a must-have at any great party (preferably the ones you don’t have in your own apartment, so you don’t have to collect all the pieces afterwards), these copper confetti poppers are somewhat grown-up and more elegant than the regular paper ones. They are also available at glücksschauer.
8) I ordered most of my paper plates and cups at Cartissimi and I found them extremely helpful. They went massively out of their way to accomodate my wishes. They offer an elegant set fo golden chevron paper plates, cups, cupcake wrappers, napkins and what not. If you don’t fancy gold that much or your color concept has a different focus, Cartissimi offers paper plates in various colors.
Photo credit & copyright: Dawanda (shops: glücksschauer, Cartissimi, Papiergarten, PomPomsForParties, Euli & Co),
Baby Belly Party, Party Discount